Expand your knowledge of the Health and Care sector and equip yourself with the skills required to succeed within a care-based role.
Level 3 Diploma in Social Care
This course is perfect for students who are committed to developing their interest in Social Care, have a willingness to explore new ideas and an ability to communicate ideas effectively.
You will learn specific skills in areas such as:
- Equality, diversity, rights and empowerment
- Anatomy, human growth and development
- Safeguarding and protection of children, young people and adults
- Psychological and sociological perspectives
- Working in social care
- Infection prevention
- Mental health and wellbeing
- The role of play
- Promoting positive behaviour
Throughout the course you are expected to learn how to work within a team, and independently.