Build your knowledge of bricklaying and begin your journey into the construction industry.
Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying
This course will introduce students to the basics of bricklaying. Students will cover:
- Health and Safety in Construction
- The Construction Industry
- Basic Tool Skills and Maintenance
- Setting Out Masonry Structures
- Construct Solid Walls
- Construct Cavity Walls
- Construct Masonry Cladding
- Repair and Maintain Masonry
Throughout the course, you will learn a wide variety of skills and techniques in our well-equipped workshops. And you will have the opportunity to take part in national skills competitions and work on community projects.