EKC Folkestone College offers free and impartial support to help you explore your next steps.
Our Student Support team provide a range of free, fair and confidential services for students, staff and the public. They are here to help you make choices which are right for you:
Our services include:
- Tailored course advice and guidance
- Careers advice and planning
- Advanced Learner Loan advice
- ESOL support
- Individual progression support up to Level 1
- Range of workshops for Level 2 and 3 students
- University advice and UCAS application support
Guidance sessions for students:
Our Careers Officer, Molly Smith, can provide students with guidance sessions where they can discuss their next steps or options in the future, with a range of topics. These can include career progression, funding advice, course guidance and further support services.
You can contact us:
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling 01303 858216